Consider this spring sunshine an appetizer to the city’s summer swelter about to melt upon us. As the heat sinks in, there’s no cause for it to wreak havoc on one’s skin. We rounded up our eco-sensible picks to throw in the beach bag — certain to ensure the nourishment of both you and the outdoors you’ll be relishing in.
1. We’re concerned mostly with Samedi and Dimanche on this organic weekend bag.
2. Sunglasses designed & assembled in France from noble & natural materials. Leather embellished — there’s no better way to keep cool than with shades.
3. The Amala purifying mattifier keeps a face from shining in the wrong way. Whole botanical ingredients blue lotus and algae extract help control oil production and still deliver necessary vitamins and minerals to the skin.
4. Rejuvenate dehydrated lips with RMS lip balm. Non-toxic and organic, its biologically active ingredients heal, hydrate, and illuminate.
5. To keep beach locks hanging loose – intelligent nutrients spray-on detangler softens uncooperative hair for styling.
6. Light and oil free, the Arcona bronzer/self-tanner creates radiant color without having to soak up the sun. A non-toxic, DHA self-tanning ingredient gives the glow, while shea butter nourishes.
7. 100% DEET free and USDA certified organic, intelligent nutrients bug repellent is skillfully crafted perfume to repel biting and stinging insects. Unique from the often unpleasant smelling citronella scents we have grown to expect, this insect fighting blend will only attract the attention one desires.
-shari monique gab